Monday, March 14, 2016

Enema kits

When I first started doing coffee enemas, I was looking in internet (as you are probably doing now) to know how it work, benefits, risks etc…

Since I’m a shy person and I would never go to a store or a pharmacy to buy enema supplies, I decided to look up online and guess what?! Although it’s true that the coffee enema equipment is limited and pretty straightforward, there is not much out there in the web being reviewed.

So what I did was to buy few different products and review them.

Here is my personal list of Enema Kits:

  1. Stainless Steel Enema Kit with PVC Tubing: 2 Quart Container. No Latex: When I became interested in doing coffee enemas, I asked around to see what people were using for the enema kits. Alot of people were using disposable plastic enema bags you can get at Rite Aid or Save-On, etc. The thought of all that plastic going in the landfill didn't sit right with me. Also, the point of the enema is to detox, so why would I put the organic coffee in a PLASTIC bag? I searched amazon and found this kit. I liked that it was stainless steel and some of the replacement parts are also available on amazon. I've used it about 6-8 times over the last couple months and here are my thoughts: the stainless steel can is nice because it is sterile, but not so nice because you cannot see the level of the liquid and because a good portion of your liquid goes to waste because it falls below the hole that allows it to flow into the tube. If you want to salvage all the liquid, you have to reach and take the can with one hand and hold it up and tip it to the side of the hole.
          

  1. BEST Coffee Enema Kit - "The Try it Now" - Gerson Approved - Includes 1/2 lb Bag Green Organic Coffee Ground - Transparent Re-Usable Bucket w/Reinforced Handles: inexpensive way to try before committing to a more expensive version. Having said that, nothing has broken after about 13 uses. I recommend moving the clamp to different positions and leaving it off when not in use. Eventually the plastic tubing at the clamp point might get worn. The bucket handles are flimsy but I've had zero problems with them. Bucket and tubing cleans really well using pure rubbing alcohol. I also like that it comes with coffee.
          

  1. The Perfect Enema Bag Kit in Blue Color for Colon Cleansing With Silicone Hose: First off I will say there is a rubbery smell to it, but wash it with soap and hot water and that smell subsides considerably. The attachments that it comes with are quite nice. The hose has a good feel and the tips are very comfortable. I will say that the open top is annoying in its own right but if you hang it up where you want it to be empty and then fill it, it isn’t a problem.
          

  1. Enema Bag sets: Very disappointed in these bags. The top part that hangs is very cheaply made. Not high quality like the kind I used to buy in medical supply stores. The weight of the water in the bag tears the cheap little 2- hole hanging area at the top!
          

No comments:

Post a Comment